Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Our One Year Anniversary Special





















Time Flies while your having fun. I must have to say it has been a labor of love this past year. I want to thanks the following people for contributing directly or indirectly in some way to the blog. Big Ups go to the following people: Deb M. Peter K. Fletcher Monroe, Heg and all the contributing members of The Frozen Fire List and Ric Ocasek Crackpot discussion group. In addition I want to acknowledge the Fab Four of diehard Cars fans Deb M., John M., Dave L. and Dave C.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, lets begin with the festivities. I am making available
to the Daily Events Book readers the Supergroups In Concert which was recorded live in 1979 from Memphis Tennessee. I am also including the audio lifted from the Cars DVD from the Muzikladen also in 1979. The files have been compressed into .rar format and when extracted become Mp3's. You will need WINRAR to extract the Mp3's. Here is a page that will guide you step by step through the process of extraction.

Also keep in mind these are HUGE files even compressed. The Supergroups tops out at 100 Meg and Musikladen out at 80 Megs. So I suggest you have broadband or dsl to download these shows.

Step By Step WINRAR extraction


The Cars Live Musikladen 1979

Password when prompted : Musikladen

Songs Include:

Good Times Roll- Bye Bye Love - Nightspots - I'm In Touch With Your World - My Best Friend's Girl- Candy-O - You're All I've Got Tonight -Take What You Want -Since I Held You-Don't Cha Stop - Just What I Needed


The Cars Supergroups in Concert

Password when prompted : live

This also has two short interviews with Ric on it
.

Songs include:
Got a Lot on My Head - Good Times Roll - Let's Go - Night Spots - Since I Held You Double Life - Moving in Stereo - Candy-O - Don't Cha Stop - Bye Bye Love - All Mixed Up - Take What You Want - You're All I Got Tonight - Just What I Needed - Dangerous Type


No comments: